One of the first things you will notice in a Kitchen renovation will be the Kitchen Worktops. They make a commanding statement to the room and show off your personality and style. This is why it makes sense to have the best Kitchen Worktops for you.
Tips For Decorating Your Kitchen Worktops
- Containers: Placing a small selection of containers/food storage holders etc mean that they will always been on hand when preparing meals. It is important that you try to limit that containers to the most frequently used items. You could try mixing and matching the containers shapes and sizes to compliment your decor.
- Appliances: If you have appliances on display like a blender or a mixer, try to make sure that they are matching in colour. You can also tuck away the wires of the appliances to ensure that they are displayed neatly.
- Plants: Adding some colour using plants is great for using in cooking and also aesthetically pleasing. Choosing herbs such as Rosemary, Basil and Thyme will allow you to pick the leaves off freely and can compliment your decor.
- Trays: A wooden tray on display can be both practical and matching your space. You can utilise a tray for preparing hot beverages for example which can add a sense of warmth to your Quartz Kitchen Worktops.
- Displays: If you have some free space, particularly on a table or side, a simple vase filled with beautiful flowers, displaying some books or even some fruit in a decorative bowl can really create an eye-catching centrepiece.
Extra Tips For Your Quartz & Granite Kitchen Worktops
- It can be very tempting to places lots of things on display in your Kitchen onto your Kitchen Countertops. Sometimes, too many items can make the space feel cluttered and untidy. The phrase “less is more” is the best approach to maximise the space you have, especially if your Kitchen isn’t the largest.
- Moving things around on your Kitchen Worktops where possible can help to appear that space is completely new again, creating a fresh look and feel. Find what works best for you and your household as you use the space and move things to help you where possible.
- Get creative with the way you and your household need things to be but also don’t be shy to hide your creative side on your Granite or Quartz surfaces. Make sure you are happy with the space as much as possible, after all, we spend most of our time in the Kitchens of our homes.
Rowe Granite supply and install Granite Kitchen Worktops and Quartz Kitchen Worktops throughout the UK. We have excellent staff who will be able to help you along through the whole process from start to finish.
We have a huge range of high quality Granite & Quartz Kitchen Worktops to choose from. We are sure to find something to suit you.