October 2, 2023

Quartz Bathroom Worktops

From time to time, homeowners set aside funds and eagerly anticipate one of the most rewarding aspects of homeownership: home renovation.

Many people desire to enhance their living experience by incorporating modern, stylish, and convenient features. These features aim to simplify daily tasks, reduce maintenance requirements, and perform efficiently.

While the renovation process can be exhilarating, it can also be somewhat daunting. Navigating the myriad of material and colour choices, finalizing designs, and adhering to a budget can occasionally feel overwhelming.

Planet Venus Quartz Worktop

When it comes to selecting the perfect countertop, many homeowners primarily focus on the kitchen. While the kitchen undeniably remains the heart of a home, one shouldn’t overlook the bathrooms. In the past, bathrooms were seen as simple, utilitarian spaces for daily routines.

However, contemporary views have transformed the bathroom into a multi-functional haven. It’s not just a place to begin the day but also a sanctuary to relax and rejuvenate after long hours. Therefore, bathrooms should be both functional and aesthetically pleasing, catering to a range of needs to elevate the overall experience.

When discussing countertops, a growing number of individuals prefer vanities or integrated sink countertops over standalone basins. This design offers expanded storage space for various items.

Nowadays, homeowners face a plethora of options for sink-top materials, often finding themselves torn between quartz, granite, and marble.

Quartz bathroom countertops are a good investment. They are popular and better than other materials.

What Exactly Are Quartz Countertops?

Quartz is a naturally hard and crystalline stone. However, the countertops you see aren’t purely natural but engineered. These countertops are typically made of about 90% quartz, with the remaining 8 to 10% consisting of pigments, polymers, and resins. This composition gives it a surface even more durable than granite.

A standout feature of quartz countertops, particularly for bathrooms, is their versatility in design. You can choose any colours or patterns for them. This way, you can match them with your bathroom’s theme and your own preferences.

Why opt for Quartz in Bathroom Countertops?

Ever wondered what makes quartz bathroom countertops so sought after, outshining even marble and granite? What’s the allure that positions quartz at the forefront of bathroom design choices for so many homeowners?


Engineered quartz is a robust material designed to endure prolonged, heavy usage by households. The material is resistant to scratches and chips. It can withstand daily use with electronic devices, appliances, and hair dryers without any damage.

Non-Porous Material

A standout feature of quartz for bathrooms is its non-porous nature. In spaces prone to moisture, countertops frequently encounter different liquids. The advantage of quartz bathroom countertops is their ability to resist liquid absorption, safeguarding your cabinetry and internal fixtures. This property also promotes better hygiene by preventing the growth of bacteria and algae.


You don’t need special detergents or to scrub a lot because it’s durable, stain-resistant, and has a non-penetrable surface. Cleaning quartz countertops is straightforward. To remove marks or stains easily, use clean water, mild soap, and a cloth.


You can choose a black or white quartz bathroom countertop. The colour will match well with your decor. Engineered quartz ensures consistent slabs, unlike natural stones such as marble or granite, which may vary in uniformity. Plus, its sleek, glossy, and captivating finish is undeniably attention-grabbing.

Planet Saturn Quartz Worktops Bathroom

Rowe Granite Quartz Worktops

Rowe Granite supply and deliver Quartz Worktops all around the UK. We have a wide range of stock available of the highest quality.

Contact us now for your free no-obligation quote.

Quartz Worktops CheshireQuartz Worktops BeverleyQuartz Worktops SheffieldQuartz Worktops Harrogate

Granite Kitchen Worktops, Quartz Worktops FAQs